We love telling stories with photos and we know you share our passion for trains. If you have a great photo of a KCS train in the US or Mexico, please submit the photo for possible use in upcoming KCS marketing imagery. If your photo is selected, you will be compensated.
Some things to keep in mind for your submissions:
- First and foremost, you must adhere to the no trespassing rules. Your safety is our top priority.
- Photos are accepted year round and we love photos that reflect the seasons.
- Locomotives must be from KCS’ heritage (red/yellow/black) paint scheme - not the gray paint scheme.
- Photo resolution must be a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Photos of KCS power (locomotives) on non-KCS track will not be considered.
- Both vertical and landscape photos will be considered.
- Photos must have been taken by the person submitting or photographer must have signed off on the rights.
- Photographers of selected photos will be asked to sign and return a photo agreement acknowledging the terms and conditions, compensation and rights of use with each submission.
- Photos selected from non-employees will require a W9 (US), new vendor form and a payment request form to be completed before first payment can be processed.
- Photography of KCS equipment or property by use of drones is prohibited and may be reported to law enforcement authorities. Photos taken from drones will not be accepted.